Saturday, January 26, 2013

Play Ideas for Toddlers

I love Pinterest!  When I need some inspiration to get me going, I know I don't have to go far to find it!  My latest challenge has been finding ways to keep my 2 year-old busy while I help his sisters with homework, and man has that been tough!  I know I HAVE to get better at giving him something constructive to do BEFORE I sit down to work with the girls.  And then we can all be happy :) 


My latest Pinterest find is from Jessie at Play, Create, Explore.  She published a list titled 200+ Activities for Ages 1-5 that is filled with wonderful ideas for sensory bins, cooking play, and all kinds of crazy things I've never thought of!  Like ... did you know you could bake cotton balls and then let your kiddos have fun cracking the hard shells open?! 


(Follow Play Create Explore on Pinterest!)

Take a look around, there's a lot to see!

Happy Playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment